SENECA LAKE WINE TRAIL MEMBER
UPDATE (OCT. 21)
In an effort to keep our customers, staff and community as safe as possible in the wake of growing case numbers in the region, we are enacting the following temporary guidelines for visiting:
-- We will not be accepting large transport vehicles such as limos or buses, unless you have an outstanding reservation.
-- Group sizes for both outdoor and indoor wine tastings will be limited to six or fewer. We will not be allowing larger groups to split for indoor tastings at this time.
Thank you for your understanding as we continue to do all we can to make your visit both safe and memorable.
RE-OPENING UPDATE (JUNE 12, 2020):
In accordance with the State of New York’s Phase 3 guidelines, Wagner Vineyards, Wagner Valley Brewing Co. and the Ginny Lee Café are allowed to re-open for both indoor and outdoor consumption with a limited capacity. Here are some of the measures we are taking to ensure a safe experience for customers and staff alike:
• Wagner Vineyards and Wagner Valley Brewing Co. are open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. seven days a week. Patrons must wear a mask at all times -- including at outside service stations -- except when seated at a designated consumption table.
• The Ginny Lee Café is open from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. with tables spaced at least 6 feet apart both inside and on the GLC deck. Customers also are allowed to order food "to-go" and enjoy on our lawn picnic tables. Like the winery and brewery, patrons must wear masks at all times -- except when seated at a table.
• Indoor wine tastings require a reservation. Visit wag.wine/tastingreservations to book your spot. Tasting groups will be limited to six or fewer. If your group is larger than six, you will need to make multiple reservations at the same time. Tastings last approximately 30 minutes.
• Tasting groups will be kept a minimum of six feet apart from other groups; pourers will wear masks throughout the tastings; wine samples will be poured into a glass separate from that which you drink from; tasters will keep their glasses upon completion of the tasting to ensure fresh glasses for each taster.
• The following wine and beer options are available to be consumed outside at the picnic tables: Wine can be purchased in flights, by the glass or by bottle; Beer can be purchased in flights or by the pint. The tables are spaced at a minimum of 6 feet apart and there is a maximum of 8 people allowed per table.
• For curbside pickup, you can wait in your vehicle in our parking lot and an associate will bring your order to your car. Call (607) 582-6039 to speak with a member of our staff and place a wine/beer order.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please fill out a Contact Us form on our website and we will be in touch with you shortly after.
Thank you for your continued support and patronage,
The family and staff at Wagner Vineyards, Wagner Valley Brewing Co., and the Ginny Lee Café
Open Year Round for Tours, Wine & Beer Tastings & Sales Daily from 10am-5pm. Guided winery tours are offered on weekdays at 11am, 1:30pm, and 3pm, and on Sat & Sun at 11:30am and 1:30pm (please note: tours may not be offered during wine trail events or other special event days). Reservations are required for all chauffeured groups of any size arriving by bus, limousine, or van. Non-chauffeured groups of 8 or more will also require a reservation. All group reservations must be before 1pm on weekends and other busy days.
Visitors love taking advantage of our expansive deck, where they can enjoy their favorite wine or craft brew while enjoying the gorgeous view of Seneca Lake. Join us for Pub Nights on the Brew Deck every Friday night from Memorial Day to Labor Day featuring live music, wine, beer, food and fun!
Wagner Vineyards was established in 1979, making it the first winery on the east side of Seneca Lake to open their doors. An estate winery, the Wagner family has grown grapes in this area for more than 100 years and are now in their fifth generation of growers on the farm. The world-class wines produced at Wagner Vineyards are the result of the vast experience and tight-knit collaboration between grape growers and winemaker.
Wagner Valley Brewing Co., which shares a home with the winery, opened in 1997, making it the first craft brewery in the Finger Lakes. At any given time you can find six or more brews on draft, all handcrafted on site in our German-style, traditional brewhaus. You can now take home any of our draft beers in a Collos-O-Can, a 32 oz aluminum can filled with your favorite draft beer then sealed on site for freshness. These sealed cans keep beer fresh for more than a month! Select styles available in 12 oz bottles. More information available at wagnerbrewing.com
The Ginny Lee Café, located right next door to Wagner Vineyards, is a seasonal restaurant serving lunch daily from May to October and on weekends in April and November. In addition to serving lunch, the Ginny Lee Café is a popular Finger Lakes wedding and special events venue. For more information visit theginnylee.com