SENECA LAKE WINE TRAIL MEMBER
As we continue to grapple with the unprecedented constraints brought on by Coronavirus (COVID-19), our thoughts continue to be with you and yours during these uncertain times.
The outpouring of support – be it through purchases or even just comments of encouragement – is a wind in our sails and continues to prove that we will get through these economic and societal hardships together.
Here are updated hours and services we will offer starting Monday, March 23:
- Wagner Vineyards and Wagner Valley Brewing Co. will open be open from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. seven days a week for pickup/takeout orders only. Patrons will be able to enter our location to buy wine or beer to be consumed off the premises.
- If requested, you can wait in your vehicle in our parking lot and an associate will bring your order to your car. Call (607) 582-6039 to speak with a member of our staff and place a wine/beer order.
- Our online store at wagnervineyards.com remains open 24/7 with shipping to 19 states. The following shipping discounts are in effect and apply to orders of six, 12, or 24 bottles:
- Free shipping to addresses in New York and Pennsylvania.
- 50% off shipping to addresses in all other states we are eligible to ship to.
- Will Call also is available! For free pickup at our location, select “Pick Up at Wagner Vineyards” when completing your online order.
- The Ginny Lee Café, unfortunately, will remain closed until things return to normal and we are able to welcome patrons back into our dining area.
If there is any way we can assist you or any further accommodations we can provide to help us get our products to you, please let us know by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 607-582-6185. You also can follow our social media pages on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter for the latest discounts and promotions as well as a look at the work we continue to undergo to make sure your next visit to Wagner is the breath of fresh air we all can’t wait for.
Stay safe, and thank you for your continued patronage,
The family and team at Wagner Vineyards, Wagner Valley Brewing Co., and the Ginny Lee Café
Open Year Round for Tours, Wine & Beer Tastings & Sales Daily from 10am-5pm. Guided winery tours are offered on weekdays at 11am, 1:30pm, and 3pm, and on Sat & Sun at 11:30am and 1:30pm (please note: tours may not be offered during wine trail events or other special event days). Reservations are required for all chauffeured groups of any size arriving by bus, limousine, or van. Non-chauffeured groups of 8 or more will also require a reservation. All group reservations must be before 1pm on weekends and other busy days.
Visitors love taking advantage of our expansive deck, where they can enjoy their favorite wine or craft brew while enjoying the gorgeous view of Seneca Lake. Join us for Pub Nights on the Brew Deck every Friday night from Memorial Day to Labor Day featuring live music, wine, beer, food and fun!
Wagner Vineyards was established in 1979, making it the first winery on the east side of Seneca Lake to open their doors. An estate winery, the Wagner family has grown grapes in this area for more than 100 years and are now in their fifth generation of growers on the farm. The world-class wines produced at Wagner Vineyards are the result of the vast experience and tight-knit collaboration between grape growers and winemaker.
Wagner Valley Brewing Co., which shares a home with the winery, opened in 1997, making it the first craft brewery in the Finger Lakes. At any given time you can find six or more brews on draft, all handcrafted on site in our German-style, traditional brewhaus. You can now take home any of our draft beers in a Collos-O-Can, a 32 oz aluminum can filled with your favorite draft beer then sealed on site for freshness. These sealed cans keep beer fresh for more than a month! Select styles available in 12 oz bottles. More information available at wagnerbrewing.com
The Ginny Lee Café, located right next door to Wagner Vineyards, is a seasonal restaurant serving lunch daily from May to October and on weekends in April and November. In addition to serving lunch, the Ginny Lee Café is a popular Finger Lakes wedding and special events venue. For more information visit theginnylee.com