Facebook | Instagram
UPDATE (OCT. 21)
In an effort to keep our customers, staff and community as safe as possible in the wake of growing case numbers in the region, we are enacting the following temporary guidelines for visiting:
-- We will not be accepting large transport vehicles such as limos or buses, unless you have an outstanding reservation.
-- Group sizes for both outdoor and indoor wine tastings will be limited to six or fewer. We will not be allowing larger groups to split for indoor tastings at this time.
Thank you for your understanding as we continue to do all we can to make your visit both safe and memorable.
RE-OPENING UPDATE (JUNE 12, 2020):
In accordance with the State of New York’s Phase 3 guidelines, Wagner Vineyards, Wagner Valley Brewing Co. and the Ginny Lee Café are allowed to re-open for both indoor and outdoor consumption with a limited capacity. Here are some of the measures we are taking to ensure a safe experience for customers and staff alike:
• Wagner Vineyards and Wagner Valley Brewing Co. are open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. seven days a week. Patrons must wear a mask at all times -- including at outside service stations -- except when seated at a designated consumption table.
• The Ginny Lee Café is open from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. with tables spaced at least 6 feet apart both inside and on the GLC deck. Customers also are allowed to order food "to-go" and enjoy on our lawn picnic tables. Like the winery and brewery, patrons must wear masks at all times -- except when seated at a table.
• Indoor wine tastings require a reservation. Visit wag.wine/tastingreservations to book your spot. Tasting groups will be limited to six or fewer. If your group is larger than six, you will need to make multiple reservations at the same time. Tastings last approximately 30 minutes.
• Tasting groups will be kept a minimum of six feet apart from other groups; pourers will wear masks throughout the tastings; wine samples will be poured into a glass separate from that which you drink from; tasters will keep their glasses upon completion of the tasting to ensure fresh glasses for each taster.
• The following wine and beer options are available to be consumed outside at the picnic tables: Wine can be purchased in flights, by the glass or by bottle; Beer can be purchased in flights or by the pint. The tables are spaced at a minimum of 6 feet apart and there is a maximum of 8 people allowed per table.
• For curbside pickup, you can wait in your vehicle in our parking lot and an associate will bring your order to your car. Call (607) 582-6039 to speak with a member of our staff and place a wine/beer order.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please fill out a Contact Us form on our website and we will be in touch with you shortly after.
Thank you for your continued support and patronage,
The family and staff at Wagner Vineyards, Wagner Valley Brewing Co., and the Ginny Lee Café
Wagner Brewing Co was launched in 1997 on site at Wagner Vineyards and provides our beer loving patrons with a variety of award-winning craft-brewed beers. Wagner Valley Brewing Company currently has 9 draft lines with styles rotating often and ranging from light to dark, bitter to sweet. We also produce an all natural, non-alcoholic, real Draft Root Beer.
Take your time and enjoy a flight while overlooking the lake. Flights are available for $6-$10 to enjoy out on the deck when the weather is too nice to stay inside or in our indoor seating area if it’s a bit too chilly to sit outside. We also have standard beer tastings at the bar. Trippelbock is also available to taste for a nominal fee. Tastings in the bar are first come, first served regardless of group size (we do not take reservations for tasting in the brewery). We have a long tasting bar and with the option to purchase a flight to enjoy on your own, you can find the right choice for your tasting! You may also take a self-guided tour of the brewing area which adjoins the tasting area.
The retail shop offers bottles, 6-packs and cases as well as tap-filled growlers, jugs, and 32 oz Coloss-o-cans. Be sure to also visit Wagner Vineyards and The Ginny Lee restaurant while here. Open year round for tastings & sales. Daily 10am - 5pm (Flights are $6-$10)