As we continue to grapple with the unprecedented constraints brought on by Coronavirus (COVID-19), our thoughts continue to be with you and yours during these uncertain times.
The outpouring of support – be it through purchases or even just comments of encouragement – is a wind in our sails and continues to prove that we will get through these economic and societal hardships together.
Here are updated hours and services we will offer starting Monday, March 23:
- Wagner Vineyards and Wagner Valley Brewing Co. will open be open from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. seven days a week for pickup/takeout orders only. Patrons will be able to enter our location to buy wine or beer to be consumed off the premises.
- If requested, you can wait in your vehicle in our parking lot and an associate will bring your order to your car. Call (607) 582-6039 to speak with a member of our staff and place a wine/beer order.
- Our online store at wagnervineyards.com remains open 24/7 with shipping to 19 states. The following shipping discounts are in effect and apply to orders of six, 12, or 24 bottles:
- Free shipping to addresses in New York and Pennsylvania.
- 50% off shipping to addresses in all other states we are eligible to ship to.
- Will Call also is available! For free pickup at our location, select “Pick Up at Wagner Vineyards” when completing your online order.
- The Ginny Lee Café, unfortunately, will remain closed until things return to normal and we are able to welcome patrons back into our dining area.
If there is any way we can assist you or any further accommodations we can provide to help us get our products to you, please let us know by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 607-582-6185. You also can follow our social media pages on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter for the latest discounts and promotions as well as a look at the work we continue to undergo to make sure your next visit to Wagner is the breath of fresh air we all can’t wait for.
Stay safe, and thank you for your continued patronage,
The family and team at Wagner Vineyards, Wagner Valley Brewing Co., and the Ginny Lee Café
Wagner Brewing Co was launched in 1997 on site at Wagner Vineyards and provides our beer loving patrons with a variety of award-winning craft-brewed beers. Wagner Valley Brewing Company currently has 9 draft lines with styles rotating often and ranging from light to dark, bitter to sweet. We also produce an all natural, non-alcoholic, real Draft Root Beer.
Take your time and enjoy a flight while overlooking the lake. Flights are available for $6-$10 to enjoy out on the deck when the weather is too nice to stay inside or in our indoor seating area if it’s a bit too chilly to sit outside. We also have standard beer tastings at the bar. Trippelbock is also available to taste for a nominal fee. Tastings in the bar are first come, first served regardless of group size (we do not take reservations for tasting in the brewery). We have a long tasting bar and with the option to purchase a flight to enjoy on your own, you can find the right choice for your tasting! You may also take a self-guided tour of the brewing area which adjoins the tasting area.
The retail shop offers bottles, 6-packs and cases as well as tap-filled growlers, jugs, and 32 oz Coloss-o-cans. Be sure to also visit Wagner Vineyards and The Ginny Lee restaurant while here. Open year round for tastings & sales. Daily 10am - 5pm (Flights are $6-$10)