The Lee School House is the pride and joy of the Schuyler County Historical Society. It might be called a “birth gift” as it was presented “no strings attached” to the new Society on June 13, 1960, by members of the school district at its final annual meeting.
The Lee school was a part of the Odessa-Montour School District in the early 20th century. It is an 1884 wooden one-room school house, furnished exactly as it was in the early 20th century.
The Lee School House is part of the Points of Inspiration Architecture Trail. For more information and stops on the trail, visit www.pointsofinspiration.net.