RE-OPENING UPDATE (JUNE 12, 2020):
In accordance with the State of New York’s Phase 3 guidelines, Wagner Vineyards, Wagner Valley Brewing Co. and the Ginny Lee Café are allowed to re-open for both indoor and outdoor consumption with a limited capacity. Here are some of the measures we are taking to ensure a safe experience for customers and staff alike:
• Wagner Vineyards and Wagner Valley Brewing Co. are open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. seven days a week. Patrons must wear a mask at all times -- including at outside service stations -- except when seated at a designated consumption table.
• The Ginny Lee Café is open from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. with tables spaced at least 6 feet apart both inside and on the GLC deck. Customers also are allowed to order food "to-go" and enjoy on our lawn picnic tables. Like the winery and brewery, patrons must wear masks at all times -- except when seated at a table.
• Indoor wine tastings require a reservation. Visit wag.wine/tastingreservations to book your spot. Tasting groups will be limited to six or fewer. If your group is larger than six, you will need to make multiple reservations at the same time. Tastings last approximately 30 minutes.
• Tasting groups will be kept a minimum of six feet apart from other groups; pourers will wear masks throughout the tastings; wine samples will be poured into a glass separate from that which you drink from; tasters will keep their glasses upon completion of the tasting to ensure fresh glasses for each taster.
• The following wine and beer options are available to be consumed outside at the picnic tables: Wine can be purchased in flights, by the glass or by bottle; Beer can be purchased in flights or by the pint. The tables are spaced at a minimum of 6 feet apart and there is a maximum of 8 people allowed per table.
• For curbside pickup, you can wait in your vehicle in our parking lot and an associate will bring your order to your car. Call (607) 582-6039 to speak with a member of our staff and place a wine/beer order.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please fill out a Contact Us form on our website and we will be in touch with you shortly after.
Thank you for your continued support and patronage,
The family and staff at Wagner Vineyards, Wagner Valley Brewing Co., and the Ginny Lee Café
The Ginny Lee at Wagner Vineyards is the perfect spot to enjoy a casual lunch overlooking our scenic vineyards and a spectacular view of Seneca Lake (indoor and outdoor seating available). All of our menus have been designed to complement and enhance the estate wines of Wagner Vineyards, and craft-brewed beers from Wagner Valley Brewing Co. Open Daily May thru October and seasonally in the spring and late fall (see website for hours). The cafe welcomes bus groups with advance reservations.
Planning a wedding or special event? Get in touch with Ginny to plan your special event in a beautiful location! Visit our website to see special event options and menus.
The Ginny Lee offers a delightful selection of foods and utilizes only the freshest fruits and vegetables in their preparation. All of their menus have been designed to complement and enhance the medal-winning estate wines of Wagner Vineyards and craft brewed beers from Wagner Valley Brewing Co. Their wine list consists of approximately thirty wines, vinified in a wide range of styles. Their beer list includes several regular brews as well as seasonal offerings. Designed with a vista overlooking the vineyards and Seneca Lake, The Ginny Lee is the ideal place to enjoy a delightful and relaxing meal whether on a casual outing or for a special occasion. The contemporary design of the large open dining area with its cathedral ceiling and vast expanse of windows provides a warm, inviting atmosphere at any time of the year.
Celebrate Your Special Day in Style
The Ginny Lee is a delightful setting for your wedding reception or any special celebration or event. Our chef and catering staff offer a variety of distinctive menus or work with you to create a completely unique menu for your occasion. The Ginny Lee offers a full bar option as well as a variety of Wagner wines and craft-brewed beers for you and your guests to enjoy.
Many couples hold their ceremonies on the surrounding grounds, overlooking our vineyards and Seneca Lake or alongside our lovely pond. For more information, click here.
A Must Stop for Tour Groups!
The Ginny Lee welcome bus groups with advance reservations. The combination of a tour at Wagner Vineyards and a meal at The Ginny Lee has become a highlight for bus groups touring the Finger Lakes area. The Ginny Lee offers large groups a variety of dining options. Delicious buffet style menus (or sit down, depending on number of diners) are available.
Ginny Lee, Restaurant and Event Manager
Virginia “Ginny” Lee, the granddaughter of Bill Wagner, now manages the restaurant and event venue named after her. Ginny has worked in many facets of Wagner Vineyards operations, but she appropriately found her place in the family business at the Café. Ginny has worked at The Café since she was in middle school and although very humble, she is extremely proud of the great honor her Grandfather bestowed upon her.
Enjoy a leisurely lunch with a magnificent view of the vineyards along Seneca Lake. Indoor and outdoor seating. Open daily May-October. Great site for weddings or special events.