Available for NASCAR at The Glen: August 2-5, 2018
Stay close to the NASCAR action without the hassle of having to bring your own camping and sleeping gear. We’ll have everything set up for you when you arrive!
Glamping is located in a quiet wooded area behind the Riesbeck Grandstand, less than 200 feet away from the pedestrian bridge in Turn 11. Think of it as a little, semi-private community away from the hustle and bustle of the other camping areas but still in a great location!
• One Queen Bed - $950
• Two Twin Beds - $800
• Four Cots - $750
Included in each 12' x 14' safari-style glamping tent:
• Bed(s)/cots with linens, blankets (sleeping bags for cots) and pillows
• 2 side tables
• 2 camp chairs
• 1 battery pack for charging of electronics, etc.
• 2 lanterns
• 5' x 8' entry rug
• Executive bathrooms in common Glamping area
• NASCAR COLD garage access on Sunday (must be 18yrs or older)
• Sunday pre-race access (approx. one hour before race start, ends at conclusion of driver intros)
• Fan Walk access for Sunday morning is also included with Pre-Race access