Available May - October
Experience what the Finger Lakes are all about with a 2-hour tour on a 67’ sailing schooner. Your exhilarating Midday or Midafternoon Finger Lakes sailing adventure offers the opportunity to get out on the water in a small, intimate group of no more than 22 sailors.
Your Finger Lakes Sailing Adventure package itinerary includes:
• An exhilarating 2-hour Midday or Midafternoon tour on a 67’ sailing schooner.
• Inn Harvest cooler filled with a selection of local cheeses, veggies, crackers and something sweet to enjoy during your adventure.
• A Signature stainless steel insulated water bottles, in a color of your choice.
• Your very own Black Sheep Guild card, which offers exclusive perks with our many Guild Partners.
• Complimentary mapping and tasting opportunities for your adventure
• All applicable Sales Tax
And a special package bonus
• Handmade gift from the Inn
Optional enhancements to your package:
• Schedule a jewelry-making class in F.L.A.V.O.R. Studio, on the grounds of the Inn, to create a one-of-a-kind keepsake to take home.
• Reserve a Luxury Excursion to transport you in style to the wineries and breweries of your choice, giving you the freedom to enjoy yourself without the worry of driving. 4 Hour: $325.00; 5 Hour: $375.00 Includes tax and gratuity
Package pricing is $130.00 per person, is separate from any accommodations, and includes all taxes. Please add an additional $12 per person for the Sunset Cruise option when available.
To enjoy our special organic Farm to Table breakfasts, reserve your room at the Black Sheep Inn and Spa, a premier Keuka Lake bed and breakfast, and be sure to add the Finger Lakes Sailing Adventure package to your itinerary when booking your stay. Too much to see and do, extend your stay beyond two nights and receive a $25.00 per night discount on any additional nights.
PLEASE NOTE: All Special excursions are subject to proper weather conditions, and may be rescheduled for later in the day, or the next day based on availability.