Grab a friend or loved one and spend a night or two at the Radisson Hotel Corning! American art, hot glass, museums, outlets, restaurants, specialty boutiques, wine and so much more are just footsteps away. Park your car—Radisson Hotel Corning is in the heart of it all! The Rockwell Museum is a block from the hotel while the Corning Museum of Glass is a half mile walk from the Radisson over the picturesque pedestrian Centerway Bridge. Centerway Square is only two blocks from the hotel, making it an easy walk, if you'd prefer to enjoy the complimentary shuttle that runs from Centerway to CMoG and back. Corning is also known as the gateway to the Finger Lakes, just a short drive to Keuka or Seneca Lakes, where wine and brew trails are bountiful!
The Discover Corning's Gaffer District Package includes:
• Overnight accommodations
• Breakfast for two in Grill 1-2-5
• Two tickets to The Corning Museum of Glass
• Two tickets to The Rockwell Museum
• Admission is free to both museums for children and teens 17 and under when accompanied by an adult.
Terms and Conditions:
• Booking Start Date: June 2, 2016
• Booking End Date: December 31, 2018
• Advance reservations required for this package
• Not valid for groups
• No additional discounts are available with this package
• Flexible Cancellations: Cancel as late as 4 p.m. on your arrival date with no penalty
• Late cancellations or no shows are charged for first night plus applicable taxes