The steeple of Trinity Church is an Elmira landmark, having been visible in this same location since 1855. Designed by architect Henry Dudley the current church was built after the congregation outgrew its previous locations. For fans of Louis Comfort Tiffany be sure to check out the Tiffany stained glass window. The window is identifiable by its armor-clad figure portraying “the Crusader.”
Trinity Episcopal Church is part of the Points of Inspiration Architecture Trail. For more information and stops on the trail, visit www.pointsofinspiration.net.