Tony’s Restaurant originated in Endicott in 1977, housed in the original village billiards hall. Tony’s Restaurant began to win people over with high quality, generous portions, and fast service at incredible value. It was not too long that people began wrapping a line outside the door, waiting 45 minutes for a table. Tony then saw an opportunity in 1991. He purchased a home in Tioga County that flanked the Susquehanna River. Built in the mid 1800’s, this historical home was soon transferred into another busy Tony’s Restaurant location. In 2002, the Endicott Plaza owners sadly informed Tony that the plaza was being demolished. Tony soon sprung into action. While temporarily opening a restaurant location on Main Street in Endicott, he began scouting property for a new Tony’s Restaurant location. What you see here today is a culmination of 26 years of hard work. This is one of the most important times in the history of this establishment, and with dedication and hard work, we create a family-oriented environment will great meals.