Vine, Wine, and Swine
- Lamoreaux Landing Wine Cellars
- 9224 State Route 414
- Lodi, NY 14860
- June 29, 2019 to June 29, 2019
- $45-55 (21 and Under $25; 10 and Under, Free)
Join Lamoreaux Landing Wine Cellars for their 4th annual WINE, FOOD and MUSIC celebration!
Grab your friends and savor summer – you won't want to miss . . .
- a scrumptious special-recipe pig roast
- a bountiful buffet full of your summer favorites
- hand-crafted Finger Lakes wines served at a fully-stocked outdoor wine bar
- in-depth guided vineyard and cellar tours
- an afternoon packed with original, local live music
- drinking in the best views in the Finger Lakes on beautiful Seneca Lake
Tickets are $45-$55 ($25 Under 21 / 10 and Under Free)
Adult tickets include: pig roast and seasonal buffet, 2+ hours of live music, 2 glasses of wine, vineyard/cellar tour, and more.
For three generations, our family has been growing grapes on the shores of Seneca Lake using only sustainable viticulture practices. Lamoreaux Landing Wine Cellars has consistently produced award-winning wines with our own grapes since the 1990 vintage. Each of our twenty estate vineyard blocks has been expertly chosen to accentuate the strengths of both the vines and the site. Long sunny days and cool nights further contribute to developing intense aromatics and crisp acidity in our premium estate-bottled wines. The soaring Greek revival building, designed by Ithaca native Bruce Corson, opened in 1992, offers visitors of the winery unparalleled views of more than 25 miles of water on Seneca Lake.
Come Visit Us! Tasting Room – Open Daily Year Round Monday – Saturday 10:00AM-5:00PM Sunday 12:00-5:00PM Groups: Groups of 8 or more by reservation only (Max 24) Closed: New Year’s Day, Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day