- Artisan Cheese and Wine along the Keuka Lake Wine Trail, in partnership with the Finger Lakes Cheese Trail, enjoy wine and cheese pairings at each winery. Tickets will be available over the weekend at each of the eight wine trail member wineries.
- Feast and Fest at Glenora Wine Cellars at Saturday from 1-4PM features live music, wine and food pairings for $25.
- Beginning at 8PM on Friday evening, enjoy live music at the Radisson Hotel Corning.
- Free Sunday admission to the Rockwell Museum of Western Art. Don’t miss the Andy Warhol “Cowboys and Indians” exhibit.
- The Corning Museum of Glass has numerous glass exhibits on display, ongoing Hot Glass Shows and of course the popular (reservations needed) Make Your Own Glass workshops during its Spring Break at the Museum.
< Back To Previous Page
Wine Country Insider for April 8-10, featuring 38 different events
Friday, April 8, 2011 3:00 AM by Finger Lakes Wine Country
According to the event calendar on the Finger Lakes Wine Country Web site there are 38 different events happening around the region. Now in the second full weekend of Spring into Riesling, check out all the special Riesling-themed events, packages and deals. In addition here are five not to miss things to do this weekend that we featured on our Friday morning "Wine Country Insider" 15 minute podcast: