- Artisan Cheese and Wine along the Keuka Lake Wine Trail, in partnership with the Finger Lakes Cheese Trail, enjoy wine and cheese pairings at each winery. Tickets will be available over the weekend at each of the eight wine trail member wineries.
- Feast and Fest at Glenora Wine Cellars at Saturday from 1-4PM features live music, wine and food pairings for $25.
- Beginning at 8PM on Friday evening, enjoy live music at the Radisson Hotel Corning.
- Free Sunday admission to the Rockwell Museum of Western Art. Don’t miss the Andy Warhol “Cowboys and Indians” exhibit.
- The Corning Museum of Glass has numerous glass exhibits on display, ongoing Hot Glass Shows and of course the popular (reservations needed) Make Your Own Glass workshops during its Spring Break at the Museum.
Wine Country Insider for April 8-10, featuring 38 different events
Friday, April 8, 2011 3:00 AM by Finger Lakes Wine Country