Welcome to PALATE Week!
Don't have your tickets? Call 800.813.2958 or visit Corning's Information Center at 1 W. Market Street in Corning, NY to pick up your PALATE Passes for just $50.
What is PALATE? Learn all about this event by watching these informational videos answering your questions.
Need More Information on PALATE? Call 800.813.2958
Tickets are $50 per person and must be redeemed for a PALATE Pass at the CORNING INFORMATION CENTER at 1 West Market Street, Corning, NY. Each PALATE Pass entitles the holder to a variety of events and specials throughout the week of February 16 – 22, 2009 in Corning’s Gaffer District and throughout Finger Lakes Wine Country, New York. You may turn in your ticket for the PALATE Pass beginning Monday, February 16, 2009.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Finger Lakes Wine Country in partnership with Corning’s Gaffer District and The ARTS Council of the Southern Finger Lakes proudly announce PALATE, A Wine, Food, and Art Showcase in Finger Lakes Wine Country.
This weeklong showcase will take place in Corning’s Gaffer District and throughout Finger Lakes Wine Country February 16-22, 2009, and feature special tastings and wine pairing seminars by local wine educators, wineries, and breweries.. Many of the region’s top wineries will host winemaker dinners at the district’s leading restaurants and there is a big wine and beer tasting, Cabin Fever, in the stores along historic Market Street in Corning on Friday, February 20 from 5-9PM.
Each PALATE Pass includes (over a $400 value):
- Handmade, beaded lanyard.
- Free admission to The Corning Museum of Glass all week.
- 10% off at The Corning Museum of Glass GlassMarket.
- Entry into a drawing for a one-of-a-kind, signed Hot Glass Show piece from The Corning Museum of Glass.
- Free admission to the Rockwell Museum of Western Art all week.
- One Cabin Fever (big wine and beer tasting on February 20) ticket with VIP check-in and reception at the Radisson Corning from 5 - 6 PM.
- Attendance at all 5 wine education seminars daily at 3 PM at the Radisson Corning. A $250 value!
- Attendance at the Hazlitt 1852 barrel tasting. Your choice of day at 1:00 PM.
- Attendance at the Swedish Hill vertical tasting. Your choice of day at 1:00 PM
- Attendance at the Shaw Vineyards tasting. Saturday at 11 AM.
- Special promotions at various Finger Lakes wineries, restaurants, and shops.
- *Special pricing and access to the 4 winemaker dinners and 1 wine pairing lunch. *These dinner and lunch reservations need to made directly with each participating restaurant and require additonal payment.
The PALATE Promotions at the wineries, shops, and restaurants
Can't make PALATE? Discover other events happening in 2009 thoughout Finger Lakes Wine Country.